Dear guest, you are not a registered member. As a guest, you only have read-only access to our books, tests and other practice materials.
As a registered member you can:
Registration is free and doesn't require any type of payment information. Click here to
- View all solutions for free
- Request more in-depth explanations for free
- Ask our tutors any math-related question for free
- Email your homework to your parent or tutor for free
Grade 6 McGraw Hill Glencoe - Answer Keys
Chapter 10:Area; Mid-Chapter Review
Please share this page with your friends on FaceBook
Key Concept Check
Use Your Foldable
Use your Foldable to help review the chapter.
Use the figure provided to complete the cross number puzzle.
1. surface area of the prism
2. height of the base triangle
4. height of the prism
5. length of the base triangle
1. area of the base
3. volume of the prism
4. length of one side of the base triangle