1. Data with one variable are called _____.
2. _____ is the ratio of the value of a subtotal to the value of the total.
3. Data with two variables are called _____.
4. Data that can be measured are _____.
5. The _____ uses numbers to characterize a set of data.
6. A _____ shows the relationship between data graphed as ordered pairs on the coordinate plane.
7. In a scatter plot, the _____ fit is close to most of the data points on the coordinate plane.
8. The arrangement of data values is called a _____.
9. When the left side of a distribution looks like the right side, the distribution is _____.
10. Data that can be observed or described are _____.
11. A _____ shows data that pertain to two different categories.
12. The _____ is a numerical value that shows how the data deviated from the mean.
13. The average distance between each data value and the mean is called the _____.